Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For the Nursery














































How cute are these adorable animal prints? I'm thinking 4 or 6 of them in a pattern over the baby's crib. I've been struggling with ideas for decorating the nursery for some time. I want a gender neutral theme. I mainly feel this way because 1. babies don't seem to mind too much what you decorate the nursery with and 2. I want it to be a soothing and peaceful environment. When Bubbles gets a little older he/she can express themselves more independently and choose what they want or what they don't want in their bedroom. They can Tonka Truck trick their room out to their heart's content. Until then, I'm thinking clean lines, neutral colors, and little rustic touches.
Here is an inspiring room.

No comments:

Post a Comment